>

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Webster’s dictionary defines faith as a, “firm belief in something for which there is no proof.” Hmm, I have to disagree on that. I believe there is a God and I have total faith in him. Beyond a shadow of a doubt I know there is a God. I have seen the PROOF.


Tonight on the way to school I remembered something that happened about 18 years ago but had forgotten about it until today. I am writing these things down so that my children can tell their children the miracles God preformed in our lives.


26 years ago God blessed us with a vehicle that lasted 15 years and had over three hundred thousand miles before it finally threw a rod and we bought another. We had some work done on it, can't remember what it was but the mechanic forgot to put some type of shield back on it. The day after picking it up I noticed that the passenger floor board was extremely hot. Actually, it was so hot you could not put your feet down on the floor. But because of my schedule I was going to have to wait 3 days to take it back to the shop. At the time I was traveling 2 hours doing home shows in the evening and homeschooling the boys in the day time. My concern was that the floor board would catch fire from the heat as I was traveling down the highway. So, each evening I prayed that “God would provide angels with buckets of water” to protect the car. Always be specific in what you pray! So here's what happened - I took the car into the repair shop the morning after my last home show that week. The mechanic put the panel back on. We didn't know until then that the missing panel was the problem. When I went the next day to pick up the car the owner told me - that must have been a REALLY big class of water you spilled! At first I had no idea what he was talking about. He told me that when they pulled back the flooring  it was filled with water and that there was no way the water had come from any other part of the vehicle. Well you KNOW I had to tell him my prayer! God once AGAIN was faithful. He DID send angels with buckets of water and he left the PROOF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment